The Mortgage Process
Items we may need from you to process your Mortgage Application
Providing all of the required documentation ensures that we can efficiently process your mortgage application. We will advise which of the following you will need to provide:
• Agreement of Purchase and Sale
• MLS Listing
• Contact information for your lawyer: name, address, phone and fax numbers
• 2 pieces of personal identification for all parties involved
• Income and employment verification
• Recent pay stub(s)
• Letter of employment
• Notice of Assessment(s) if self employed (NOAs)
• Proof of Down Payment: 3-month history of savings/investments
• Gift letter with bank statement
• Void cheque
• Copy of home insurance policy
An appraisal of the property may also be ordered.
What you can expect from our team
We like to roll up our sleeves so we get to know each other better. We like to be completely clear on your needs today and your goals for the future. We will send your application to the lender (or lenders) that can best meet your needs. We deal with over 20 lending institutions, including major banks, credit unions, trusts and other national/regional lenders. Let us put our significant negotiating power to work for you. We also have access to a large network of private lenders for those mortgages that require an alternative solution. This wealth of product choice helps us find the best mortgage to fit your specific financial situation.
After your mortgage closes, we will continue to stay in touch with ongoing communications, because life doesn’t stand still and your mortgage needs can change over time. As your needs and situation shift, we will tailor your mortgage plan so that it always fits your current goals.
We appreciate any referrals - Thanks again